Front-end Lead Developer – EDHECinfra
EDHECinfra is a provider of market indices, benchmarks and valuation analytics for investors in unlisted infrastructure equity and private debt. EDHECinfra maintains the infraMetrics® platform: an online information system that gives access to key market indices including the infra300® and infra100® series. InfraMetrics® also includes a wealth of valuation data and analytics, risk metrics, a fund strategy analysis tool providing robust performance quartiles for any segment, strategy or vintage, and peer group analyses allowing investors to compare themselves against comparable segments of the market.
We are looking for a senior front-end/ UI developer to build and maintain our web app, infraMetrics®, using React.js. As the lead developer, you will be responsible for the technical direction of the UI and take ownership of user requirements. You will also be responsible for the aesthetics and usability of the UI. The end product should be robust, visually appealing and intuitive.
• Understand business requirements, translate them into Wireframes and implement them
• Gather feedback from stakeholders and iterate on the UI design
• Provide technical leadership for the UI
• Provide assistance to users
• 10+ years of experience of professional coding
• Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with Redux (preferably Redux-saga)
• Good with visualization of numerical data using charts and tables
• Proficient with CSS
• Willing to understand the business context and the big picture
Attractive salary and bonus, healthcare and pension plan coverage.
A work permit is necessary.
Flexible work is available, but with an expectation of a minimum three days in the office.
To apply for this offer, please send a CV and a cover letter to: [email protected].
To know more about EDHECinfra: https://edhec.infrastructure.institute/mission