Senior Analyst – Private Assets
Location: Based in the London office.
EDHEC Infra & Private Assets Research Institute is a research centre of the EDHEC Business School. It was created in 2016 to spearhead new research in the asset pricing and credit risk of private infrastructure investments. Since then, it has also developed ground-breaking research in the area of climate risk and social acceptability measurements for private assets.
EDHEC Infra & Private Assets Research Institute is seeking a senior analyst to join a team working on private investments and analyse unique and extensive financial and non-financial data on unlisted infrastructure and other private assets that EDHEC Infra & Private Assets has collected and created during the past five years.
- To head up the analysis of private assets at EDHEC Infra & Private Assets Research Institute.
- To enhance the value of and showcase EDHEC Infra & Private Assets Research Institute’s data and surveys.
- To present the analyses and surveys to major players in the institutional investment industry.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in private assets from both a research and practitioner perspective.
- Good knowledge of ESG and climate topics from both a conceptual and regulatory perspective.
- Strong project management skills (autonomy, capacity to summarise analyses, ability to communicate).
- Excellent oral presentation skills and a taste for pedagogy and educating market participants.
- Advanced degree in finance (PhD not essential but can be an asset).
A work permit is necessary.
Attractive salary and bonus, healthcare, and pension plan coverage.
The salary will be determined according to EDHEC's pay scale, the candidate's qualifications, and experience.
To apply for this offer, please send a CV and a cover letter.
To know more about EDHECinfra: https://edhec.infrastructure.institute