Senior DevOps/QA Engineer
EDHECinfra is a provider of market indices, benchmarks and valuation analytics for investors in unlisted infrastructure equity and private debt. EDHECinfra maintains the infraMetrics® platform: an online information system that gives access to key market indices including the infra300® and infra100® series. InfraMetrics® also includes a wealth of valuation data and analytics, risk metrics, a fund strategy analysis tool providing robust performance quartiles for any segment, strategy or vintage, and peer group analyses allowing investors to compare themselves against comparable segments of the market.
We are looking for a senior DevOps/ QA engineer to be responsible for the following:
- Design and maintain the containerization framework for our microservices
- Configure and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Ensure the quality of release candidate software and data prior to release, ideally using automated tools such as Katalon Studio and Selenium
- Work with the business and developers to identify and implement functional test cases
- Establish and enforce best practices
- Implement and operate monitoring tools
- Ensure that systems and processes align with ISO 27001
- Support the production systems. Ensure high availability, resiliency and scalability
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency in CI/CD ideally using Bitbucket
- Proficiency with AWS
- Ability to use Selenium and Katalon Studio to automate functional tests
- Ability to write scripts using Python
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
Attractive salary and bonus, healthcare and pension plan coverage.
A work permit is necessary.
Flexible work is available, but with an expectation of a minimum three days in the office.
To apply for this offer, please send a CV and a cover letter.
To know more about EDHECinfra: https://edhec.infrastructure.institute/mission