Senior Front-End/UI developer
EDHECinfra is a provider of market indices, benchmarks and valuation analytics for investors in unlisted infrastructure equity and private debt. EDHECinfra maintains the infraMetrics® platform: an online information system that gives access to key market indices including the infra300® and infra100® series. InfraMetrics® also includes a wealth of valuation data and analytics, risk metrics, a fund strategy analysis tool providing robust performance quartiles for any segment, strategy or vintage, and peer group analyses allowing investors to compare themselves against comparable segments of the market.
We are looking for a senior front-end/ UI developer to build and maintain user interface components for infraMetrics® using React.js. In addition to the coding, you will be responsible for the aesthetics and usability of the UI. The end product should be robust, visually appealing and intuitive.
• Translate business requirements into wireframes and mock UIs
• Gather feedback from stakeholders and iterate on the UI design
• Implement the UI in React.js using RESTful APIs for data
• Meticulously test the software
• Deployment of the release candidate software to production
• Proactively monitor UI analytics and user feedback. Draw insights from the data to improve the UI
• Provide assistance to users
• 8+ years of experience of professional coding
• Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with Redux (preferably Redux-saga)
• Good with visualization of numerical data using charts and tables
• Proficient with CSS
• Willing to understand the business context and the big picture
Attractive salary and bonus, healthcare and pension plan coverage.
The salary will be determined according to EDHEC's pay scale, the candidate's qualifications and experience.
3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
A work permit is necessary.
To apply for this offer, please send a CV and a cover letter.
To know more about EDHECinfra: https://edhec.infrastructure.institute/mission