To participate to the continuous development of the EDHEC Master and Bachelor Programs, EDHEC Business School is recruiting a Professor of Data Science.
This position requires a strong track record in research. We give preference to candidates with proven research expertise in machine learning with business applications. We are also open to excellent candidates with relevant industry experience, willing to take up responsibilities in program management.
The successful candidates are expected to teach and to participate to the EDHEC agenda in Pedagogical Innovation. Ability/experience in blended learning and/or e-learning is appreciated.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
- PhD degree in statistics, management science, or other relevant fields.
- Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs
- Energy, dynamism, conviction
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees to [email protected]