To participate to the continuous development of the EDHEC Master and Bachelor Programs, EDHEC Business School is recruiting a Professor of Statistics and/or Econometrics.
This position requires a strong track record in research. We give preference to candidates with proven research expertise in business statistics or applied econometrics. We are also open to excellent candidates with relevant industry experience, willing to take up responsibilities in program management. Ability/experience in blended learning and/or e-learning is appreciated.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
- PhD degree in Statistics and/or Econometrics
- Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs
- Energy, dynamism, conviction
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
- Knowledge of the French language is desirable but not compulsory
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees at Recrutementsprofs1@edhec.edu