EDHEC is recruiting one Assistant Professor or Associate Professor or Professor of Accounting - Control. Successful candidates are expected to perform high level research and to actively teach and thereby participate to the continuous development of our programs. We would welcome a specialization in the field of financial accounting, including, for example, expertise in financial reporting, corporate governance, capital markets, banking or audit. Ability and experience in pedagogical innovations, such as in blended learning and/or e-learning will be appreciated. Ability to teach in French is not mandatory. However, candidates must be able to teach in English.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Nice campus (Southern France).
· Ph.D. in Finance/Accounting-Control
· Research track record and proof of an ongoing commitment to research activities. A record of outstanding research is evidenced by publications in internationally reputed reviews, but also by grants, and other scholarly measures of impact.
· Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at the BBA and Master or MBA level
· Energy, dynamism, conviction
· Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
· Ambition of action
· Personal and professional ethics
· Excellent communication skills
· High level of fluency in English
· (Desirable but not compulsory) Knowledge of the French language
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught and the names and contact information of two referees Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught and the names and contact information of two referees at Recrutementsprofs7@edhec.edu