To participate to the continuous development of the EDHEC Master and BBA Programs, EDHEC Business School is recruiting
an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Full Professor of Marketing, with an expertise in digital marketing and quantitative methods. All types of quantitative research approaches are welcome (e.g., modelers, experimental researchers …). Deep knowledge in marketing analytics is a plus.
The successful candidate is also expected to fully participate to EDHEC’s agenda in Pedagogical Innovations. Ability/experience in blended learning / e-learning will thus be highly appreciated.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Nice campus.
- PhD degree in Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to publish in top-ranked international journals
- Evidence of teaching skills and/or professional experience
- High capacity to develop pedagogical innovation
- Energy, dynamism, conviction, open-minded, team-player
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
- Knowledge of the French language is compulsory for teaching in the BBA program (if based on Nice campus)
- Visibility in the media is a plus
- Good academic and/or professional network is a plus
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees at [email protected]