To participate to the continuous development of the EDHEC BBA, EDHEC Business School is recruiting one Assistant Professor or Associate Professor or Professor in Economics. The successful candidate is expected to actively teach in these programs and to fully participate to EDHEC agenda in Pedagogical Innovations. This position is mostly dedicated to teaching and pedagogical innovation. Therefore, applicants need to be ready to teach different courses and to be active actors of the pedagogical revolution. Ability/experience in blended learning will be highly appreciated.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members with a “teaching profile”.
Location will be on the Nice campus, France
Review of applications will begin immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled.
• Ph.D. in Economics.
• Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at the BBA level.
• High capacity to develop pedagogical innovations;
• Energy, dynamism, conviction
• Personal and professional ethics.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level of fluency in English.
• Compulsory Knowledge of the French language.
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught and the names and contact information of two referees at Recrutementsprofs5@edhec.edu