To participate to the continuous development of the EDHEC programs, EDHEC Business School is recruiting an Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor of Management, with a specialization in Organizational Behavior.
This position requires a strong commitment to high-quality research and a demonstrated ability to publish in reputable academic journals. The successful candidate is expected to actively teach in programs at undergraduate and graduate level, and to fully participate to the EDHEC agenda in Pedagogical Innovations by implementing innovative and active learning approaches. Ability/experience in blended learning and/or e-learning will be highly appreciated.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
- PhD degree
- Evidence of strong research capacity. Your ambition is to continue to publish in top-tier academic journals. A strong track record of high-quality publications is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at undergraduate and graduate level
- Energy, dynamism, conviction
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
- Knowledge of the French language is compulsory for teaching in the BBA and Premaster program
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees at Recrutementsprofs2@edhec.edu.