To participate to the continuous development of the EDHEC Master Program, EDHEC Business School is recruiting one Assistant Professor or Associate Professor or Professor in Quantitative – Digital Market. The successful candidate is expected to actively mostly teach in this program and to fully participate to EDHEC agenda in Pedagogical Innovations. Therefore, applicants need to be ready to teach different courses and to be active actors of the pedagogical revolution. Ability/experience in blended learning will be highly appreciated. This position requires also a real track record in research.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille campus, France
Review of applications will begin immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled.
• Ph.D. in Marketing.
• Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at the BBA level.
• High capacity to develop pedagogical innovation.
• Energy, dynamism, conviction.
• Personal and professional ethics.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level of fluency in English.
• (Desirable but not compulsory) Knowledge of the French language.
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
This position is filled.