EDHEC Executive Education provides relevant and concrete responses to the new challenges facing companies and their managers. Every year 10 000 managers and business leaders receive training at EDHEC via an extensive range of executive education programs, MBAs, Open and Custom programs, as well as courses designed for family business members and executives. More information: http://www.edhec-executive.com
You will have overall responsibility for teaching, primarily in English, and course design in the Executive Education & MBA programs of EDHEC Business School.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
Main activities include:
- - Teaching and participant guidance: course preparation, lecturing, face-to-face meetings, correction of papers, project management, follow-up and advice, etc.
- - Moderation of high level seminars in (e)Strategy for Executives,
- - Curriculum development: writing and publication of cases, innovative content and multimedia pedagogical notes, on-line course development,
- - Management of the daily running of some Custom Programs (proposals, client satisfaction, follow-up meetings, budgets).
- - With a PhD, you have a significant experience (between 5 and 10 years) within an International institution, in executive education, …
- - Experience in e-learning is required.
- - In terms of personality, the following qualities are particularly appreciated:
- - Energy, dynamism, conviction
- - Effective communication and relational approach based on simplicity
- - Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- - Personal and professional ethics
- - High level of fluency in English
- - A good command of French is a plus
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught and the names and contact information of two referees at Recrutementsprofs8@edhec.edu