To participate to the continuous development of the EDHEC programs, EDHEC Business School is recruiting an Associate Professor or Professor of Management with a specialization in Sustainability. We also welcome applicants with an affinity for Organization Theory or Corporate Governance.
This position requires a strong track record in research. The successful candidate can provide evidence of publications in top-tier academic journals, is expected to actively teach in EDHEC programs, and to fully participate to the EDHEC agenda in Pedagogical Innovations by implementing innovative and active learning approaches. Ability/experience in blended learning and/or e-learning is a plus.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
- PhD degree
- Evidence of publications in top-tier international journals
- Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs
- Energy, dynamism, conviction
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
- (Desirable but not compulsory) Knowledge of the French language
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees at [email protected].