EDHEC Business School invites qualified applications for 2 positions in the area of Entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurship is part of the DNA of EDHEC Business School, with more than 100 companies founded by graduates and 3500 jobs created each year. Entrepreneurship impregnates all EDHEC Business School programs.
EDHEC Business school runs a very ambitious incubation program of responsible entrepreneurship through EDHEC Entrepreneurs and its 3 incubators: Campus Jean Arnault in Lille, Station F in Paris, and Campus Nice.
The candidate will have opportunities to mentor and research with some of the 40+ startups incubated by the school and with corporate partners of our Entrepreneurship programs.
We invite applicants who want to contribute to creating and sharing knowledge about the impact of entrepreneurship on society. We will particularly appreciate applications in the field of entrepreneurship for sustainability, which includes social entrepreneurship or entrepreneurship aiming at preserving our environment.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
- PhD degree in relevant field
- Evidence of publications in top-tier international journals
- Desire to take the responsibility of a program specialized in entrepreneurship
- Demonstration of a keen interest in making an impact on business to respect EDHEC’s ‘Research for Business’ strategy
- Collaborative spirit in interdisciplinary teams
- Capacity to teach to multiple audiences
- Experience of online course or blended learning approach
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations), an indication of contributing to the goals of the institutions in which he/she has worked, the names and contact information of two referees to Recrutementsprofs4@edhec.edu