Health and Well-being
Health support and prevention
Medical care can be offered to students in various forms and depending on the campus to which they belong.
- Possibility of carrying out medical visits, one of which is compulsory in the 1st year
- Advice on lifestyle (consultation for help with quitting smoking, help for diabetic students, etc
- Prevention and awareness-raising actions: HIV screening, raising awareness of addictive behavior (tobacco, alcohol, etc.)
- General medicine consultations without appointment
- Gynecology consultations by appointment
- Psychological consultations in person and remotely 24/7
- Individual or collective sophrology sessions, meditation, etc.
Health services on our campuses
Sports & Well-being
Reconciling with your health is the credo offered by the sports department throughout the year. Through collective emulation and the emotions it generates, sport is also a factor of physical and psychological balance for the concentration and stress management of students.