Erasmus + Programme
Go abroad with Erasmus +
The Erasmus + program for higher education contributes to the creation of a European Higher Education project by pursuing several objectives, including:
- the improvement of quality, and strengthening, of the European dimension of higher education;
- the increase in mobility of students, teachers and academic staff;
- the strengthening of multilateral cooperation ;
- the transparency and recognition of acquired qualifications;
- The internationalization of European higher education institutions.
The program promotes mobility activities in Europe and abroad for students (periods of study or internships), teaching staff, and all staff of higher education institutions.
It also facilitates partnership actions through cooperation projects, knowledge alliances or capacity building projects, as well as joint Master programs.
Erasmus+ Program Coordinator:
- Academic Excellence
- Motivation letter
- Linguistic Proficiency (B2 Level, IELTS or TOEFL)
Erasmus+ scholarships for students:
Per year, a limited number of scholarships are granted by the European Commission. The Erasmus+ program plans for people with disabilities.
Erasmus+ Charter & EDHEC Strategy