21.03.2023 - EDHECNew report from EDHECinfra – BCG : “Building the Green Hydrogen Economy” (march 2023)
The EDHEC Infrastructure Institute (EDHECinfra) and The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) release today a new report of the "Infrastructure Strategy" series as part of a research partnership signed in fall 2021.
21.03.2023 - MasterSustainable finance ‒ acquiring the tools to generate profit and social value
Professor Teodor Dyakov is Associate Professor in Finance at EDHEC Business School. His research focuses on the global asset management industry, with applications for asset pricing, corporate governance, and international finance. He teaches…
20.03.2023 - EDHECClimate and transition awareness for all STATION F entrepreneurs
« As a future business leader, you have far more power than anyone else to make a difference in the fight against climate change. You could even influence what happens within your sector and work with public authorities on these issues ». That was…
- 20.03.2023 - Executive Education#MyMBAStory: Hashika Lalla – Leveraging an MBA to explore new career opportunies aligned with my valuesA strong focus on sustainability and diversity is what attracted Hashika to the EDHEC Global MBA, with the aim to promote and foster sustainability…
- 17.03.2023 - MasterPartnership with Microsoft: new certifications open to Master 1 studentsAfter the successful certification of MSc in Marketing Analytics students, EDHEC Business School extends Microsoft partnership to Master 1 students…
- 16.03.2023 - EDHECEDHEC Business School becomes the first academic member of Inquire EuropeInquire Europe - the short version of "The Institute for Quantitative Research in Europe" - welcomes EDHEC Business School as a member since 1…Vote up!
You voted ‘up’
- DU 22.03.2023 - Individual meetings | Fairs | Face-to-faceOne-on-one meeting in Singapore
- DU 23.03.2023 - EDHEC | Webinars | OnlineHow to choose your EDHEC Master program?