All talents must be able to pursue their dream and their studies. Also, EDHEC is committed via its 2020-2025 strategic plan to increasing the support of high school and university students who wish to complete their course with us.
Fighting against self-censorship, giving a glimpse of career possibilities, mentoring those who need it, EDHEC is involved in these actions through associations and partners, and deploys them throughout the year and in several establishments.
- "Cordées de la Réussite": This is a flagship national programme deployed by the MESRI and the Rectorates. Thanks to tutoring supervised by a Master association, the students roped up in our partner high schools will be able to be integrated on our campuses in the Bachelor programme.
- "Aréli": Through its Emergence programme and thanks to mentoring and scholarships, our partner helps preparatory students to enter EDHEC. EDHEC is committed to match the Aréli scholarship with the same amount, thus making it possible to accommodate several students in the Pre-Masters programme each year.
- "Article 1": This privileged partner invites itself into the Pre-Master's programme to raise awareness of the issues of Diversity and Inclusion through several mandatory workshops. What is inclusion? How to put in place ways to achieve this? This is what all Pre-Masters students’ study during their first year.
- "Entretiens de l’Excellence": EDHEC welcomes middle school students every year to guide them in their choices of orientation and to give them advice on professions. The students thus plan early enough to imagine the rest of their studies in high school and choose the fitted options.
Various partnerships with different Foundations allow to increase the chances of studying at EDHEC:
- Bourse de l’Espoir Lille only. We match the same amount as the scholarship awarded. Call for applications by us.
- Bourse Jacques Lambert, (Lille only)
Our Talents programmes
EDHEC Talents is a scheme aimed at scholarship-granting secondary school students in the Lille area, designed to guide them in their academic and career choices, introduce them to the ecosystem of a leading business school and encourage them to broaden their cultural horizons.
Talents Prépas is a six-month programme of individualised support adapted to the pace of preparatory classes. Its aim is to help students with grants to prepare for the competitive entrance exams to the grandes écoles and, more specifically, the oral entrance exams to French business schools.