Medical cover can be offered to students in various forms. Preventive measures, including:
- medical appointments, including a mandatory check-up in the first year;
- healthy lifestyle advice, including advice on giving up smoking, diet, etc.;
- screenings for AIDS, etc.
As well as care including:
- general medical appointments;
- gynaecological appointments;
- psychological consultations (individual consultations, emotional support, psychotherapy, self-esteem groups, stress management groups, etc.);
- support call centres;
- an introduction to sophrology;
- psychological consultations.
Only in Lille
EDHEC is a member of the Multi-Purpose University Healthcare Centre (CPSU), which offers general medical appointments, gynaecological appointments, nursing care and psychological assistance.
The healthcare centre is open continuously from 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Thursday, and from 9 am to 6 pm on Friday.
The healthcare centre is only open from 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday in June.
The centre is closed during the summer holidays.
Adress : 67 bd Vauban, Lille
Find out more: : http://www.docvadis.fr/cpsu/index.html
Only in Nice
- The medical appointment for new entrants is organised at the SUMMPS (University Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion Department) ; which includes doctors, a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a nurse and a social adviser. SUMMPS also offers consultations with a social worker, psychological assistance, stress management and gynaecological consultations.
- The French University Psychological Assistance Office (BAPU) offers individual consultations and psychotherapy with a psychiatrist and psychologist that are fully covered by social security bodies, with no advance fees. The Nice BAPU is open to all students or people who are in higher education in the Alpes-Maritimes Department.
- A social worker also comes to the Nice Campus once a month to operate a walk-in service for students.