To participate to the continuous development of the EDHEC BBA and Master Programs in Finance, EDHEC Business School is recruiting one Associate Professor or Professor in Corporate Finance. The successful candidate is expected to actively teach in these programs. This position requires also a real track record in research. Ability/experience in blended learning will be highly appreciated.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for new Faculty members.
Location will be on the Nice campus, France
Review of applications will begin immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled.
• Ph.D. in Finance.
• Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at the Master’s level.
• Evidence of publications in top-tier international journals and have an international background or experience.
• Applicants should also demonstrate a keen interest in making an impact on business to respect EDHEC’s ‘Research for Business’ strategy
• Capacity to develop pedagogical innovations.
• Energy, dynamism, conviction.
• Personal and professional ethics.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level of fluency in English.
•(Desirable but not compulsory) Knowledge of the French language.
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught and the names and contact information of two referees at Recrutementsprofs8@edhec.edu