EDHEC Research and Expertise events - November - December 2017
Written on 23 October 2017.
Sharing its research findings and engaging in exchanges with academic and non-academic audiences is at the core of EDHEC’s educative mission led by professors and researchers. To do so, faculty members undertake a range of targeted dissemination actions at both a national and international level. Conferences, symposiums, debates, seminars, workshops…here are the upcoming events in November & December 2017:
- 9 November: "L'art de la Direction d'orchestre.. et comment s'en inspirer en management" Conference presented by the conductor Maestro Pehlivanian. Find out More.
- 16 November: Christophe Roquilly, Dean of Research and faculty, Director of LegalEDHEC and professor of Law, has been invited to participate in the Grenelle du Droit – L’avenir de la Filière Juridique, that will be held on 16 November in Paris. Find out More.
- 21 November: The EDHEC-Risk Smart Beta Day is organised by an academic research centre for the benefit of professionals. It presents the research about smart beta solutions carried out by EDHEC-Risk Institute Scientific Beta and discusses it with the institutional investor and financial advisory communities. Find out More.
- 6 December: The EDHEC-Risk Smart Beta Day North America 2017 will be taking place on 6 November prochain à New-York. The conference this year will focus on a central theme which is risk management in smart betaand more particularly in factor investing. Find out More
- 14-15 December: Tristan Pierre Maury, associate professor and member of the EDHEC Economics Research Centre will be participating in the World Finance Conference : Banking Symposium to be held on 14 and 15 December. He will introduce the paper on Solvency 2 (co-authored by L. Arias and P. Foulquier), which gave rise to a Position Paper widely covered in the press.
- 14-16 December: Georges Tovstiga, professor of Strategy will be participating in the Strategic Management Society (SMS) Special Conference (Collaborative Strategies) 2017 which will be held San José ( Costa Rica) from 14 to 16 December. It will be focused on “Aggregate Effect of Serial Acquisitions and Divestures on Enterprise Growth”.
- 21 December: Abraham Lioui, professor of Finance and director of the PhD in Finance programme will be participating in Eurofidai. All researchers in finance are invited to present in English their latest research in all areas of finance and insurance, with a special attention given to papers including empirical analysis. Find Out More
To find more about all the EDHEC research and faculty activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org