A look back at the Risks Forum 2022
On March 21 and 22, the 15th International Risks Forum was held in Paris, organized by the Louis Bachelier Institute, in partnership with many private and public players, including the EDHEC Risk…
On March 21 and 22, the 15th International Risks Forum was held in Paris, organized by the Louis Bachelier Institute, in partnership with many private and public players, including the EDHEC Risk Institute (associate partner). Hosted by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, this event on the theme of "Climate Risk and Green Transition" brought together nearly 300 people to listen to and exchange views with some 100 speakers.
The EDHEC Business School was represented by:
- Irene Monasterolo (EDHEC), Guest speech “Cascading Climate Financial Risks” & Round Table II speaker "The future of futures: designing and using climate macro-financial scenarios".
- Emmanuel Jurczenko (EDHEC), Chairman - "Portfolio with climate risk measures" (Parallel session D11).
- Andrea Tarelli (EDHEC PhD), Speaker "Dynamic ESG Equilibrium", a paper co-written with Abraham Lioui, Professor at EDHEC (Parallel session C9)
The ILB proposes on its website:
- the slides and the presented papers, as well as the replays when available:
- a synthesis of the key moments.
Irene Monasterolo : guest speech & round table
Irene Monasterolo : interview