Your accommodation is now booked and your journey planned? Great job!
You are one step away from reaching your campus!
KEY MOMENTS ARE ORGANISED TO HELP YOU SETTLE-IN & MEET STUDENTS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE
A free service transfer is available for every international students. We advise you to book it at least 2 weeks ahead of arrival, to make sure a taxi will be waiting for you. Registration will start in June.
Get to know more about ISO through the practical matters presentation. Get answers to your questions, discover your campus and meet the student unions dedicated to International students.
ISO will help you complete important formalities and open your bank account. Any questions regarding academic, sport, library, IT? Our colleagues will be there to answer.
Discover your new environment and meet your fellow students. This session is designed to help you start building relationships while having fun.
Click on this video to see what to expect on arrival!
ALL ALONG THE YEAR
ISO team will be available anytime to facilitate your daily life in France with:
- Accommodation related matters (communication with the landlord, switch accommodation, ...)
- Immigration process (visa validation and visa / residence permit renewal, APS)
- Health (insurance registration, medical appointment, expenses reimbursement)
- Communication with our partners (bank, home insurance, ...)
- Any other practical matters (public transportation, mobile subscription and so on)
ISO will also help you discover the French culture by organising at least one event per semester (movie night, French specialties tasting, group outings).