Save the date and sign up for the upcoming EDHEC PhD in Finance Forum
New insights for investment strategies and financial markets by five EDHEC PhD candidates and graduates who will present their research to an international audience of academics and finance practitioners.
The sixth EDHEC PhD IN FINANCE FORUM will be held online on 6 June 2023.
Five of our PhD candidates and graduates will present their research to an international audience of academics and finance practitioners:
- Forecasting Asset Return Volatility from Past Price Data, by Nobuaki Kato, PhD (2022)
- Study of Connectedness of Unemployment Growth Rates and GDP : a Network Approach, by Aravind Srinivasan, PhD candidate
- Pricing Climate Uncertainty Risk, by Alessandro Gastaldello, PhD candidate
- Coverage Levels in Deposit Insurance: to Increase or Not to Increase, by Juan Carlos Quintero, PhD (2021)
- Interpretable Machine Learning in Cryptocurrency Asset Pricing, by David Cai, PhD candidate
We are extremely grateful to Professor Neng Wang (Columbia Business School, NBER) for agreeing to be the Keynote Speaker for this Forum.
Discover the detailed agenda and find more information on this event at: https://www.edhec.edu/en/agenda/edhec-phd-finance-forum-2023
Learn more on the PhD in Finance programme at EDHEC: https://www.edhec.edu/en/programmes/phd-finance/phd-experience