EDHEC DATAVIZ CHALLENGE, MAINTAINED AND 100% ONLINE!
In light of the current situation, we're moving the challenge to a 100% online format.
The final will now happen via video conference, and the top 10 winners will receive tickets to the Viva Technology conference in 2021 instead of 2020.
The deadline for submissions remains 11th May 11:59 p.m. EET. Students still have 3 weeks to submit their work should they wish to take part.
What’s the challenge?
Using curated data from UNICEF, create a visualisation in Tableau using data as a strategic asset to tell a compelling story about gender equality.
Who should take part?
Any student in Europe!
Why should you get involved?
- You will develop crucial analytical reasoning skills to increase employability
- Opportunity to meet and learn from other students across Europe
- The winner will win an interview for a paid internship at UNICEF’s New York HQ or remotely
- The top 10 students will receive tickets to attend Viva Technology 2021 - Europe’s biggest tech and startup event
What are the requirements?
- Read the instructions on the competition website
- Download your free Tableau License and hone your Tableau skills with eLearning (included with your student license)
- Build a data visualisation using the UNICEF data equality datasets in Tableau and publish it to Tableau Public.
- Submit your visualisation by 11th May 2020
Write to the competition organisers at [email protected]