(Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Operationss) Teaching Assistant
- Business Unit: Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Operations
- Contract: Fixed-term
- Working time: Part-time position - 3 days/week
- Site: Nice Campus
The EDHEC Group aims to train students and managers to lead projects and people in a multicultural context. The Group offers a range of courses designed to cover all the needs of companies. Its wide range of international degree programmes attracts students from all over the world. Nearly 7,000 students and 5,500 managers in seminars and training are currently spread over its 5 sites in Lille, Nice, Paris, London and Singapore. As part of its international strategy, the EDHEC Group is developing an innovative research policy for companies, organised around research centres. Accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, EDHEC is regularly ranked among the best European business schools.
EDHEC Business School is recruiting a Teaching Assistant (F/M).
Part-time fixed-term position 3 days/week located on the Nice Campus.
Within the "Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Operations" department, the main tasks of the Teaching Assistant (F/M) will be to support the teachers in their training activities.
The main activities are the following:
- Assisting the teaching staff in the development of the educational offer (course content, teaching methods and aids, practical case studies, exercises, documentary research, coordination of temporary staff, etc.).
- Participating in the elaboration and correction of exam subjects, continuous controls and tutorials.
- Carrying out teaching services such as assessing dissertations or evaluating internship reports in accordance with the activity plan defined each year.
- Possibility of teaching some courses.
- Participating in admission juries during the academic year.
- PhD student in management
- Good level of English imperative
- Motivated by the development of teaching methods and interaction with students
- Fixed-term contract 3 days/week
- Period: September 2023-July 2024
- Renewable contract
- Salary: 1800€ gross per month
Send CV and cover letter in English to Philippe Very: [email protected]