EDHEC Business School continues to deliver on its strategic development plan by having recruited 13 new professor-researchers for the current academic year. Three of them are joining EDHEC in January 2019.
All these new professors command significant international experience and were recruited for their academic excellence, experience of industry and their commitment to making an impact on the business world, in line with EDHEC’s strategic model, underpinned by research of real practical use to society, businesses and students.
These recruitments respond to the challenges of digitalisation and new learning methods, and further the School’s desire to foster pedagogical innovation and consequently offer students very high-quality tuition and a unique educational experience designed to ensure they remain employable throughout their careers.
“These new professors reinforce EDHEC’s academic community in a wide variety of teaching and research disciplines. Their profiles offer a coherent combination of academic excellence, pedagogical experience and a clear grasp of the issues currently facing businesses”, underlines Christophe Roquilly, Associate Dean for Faculty and Research at EDHEC Business School.
Following these new arrivals, EDHEC’s academic community now extends to 184 professors and researchers, a 30% increase on three years ago.
EDHEC Business School is pleased to announce the arrival of:
- Mohamed Benmerikhi, British, Professor of Strategy and Operations, formerly of IAE, Lille. PhD, Strategic Management (IAE, Lille)
- Hamid Boustanifar, Iranian, Professor of Finance, formerly of BI Norwegian Business School. PhD, Finance (Stockholm School of Economics)
- Grégoire Cauchie, French, Professor of Economics, formerly of the Catholic University of Lille. PhD, Economics (University of Lille)
- Etienne Denis, Belgian, Professor of Marketing, formerly of Louvain School of Management in Belgium. PhD, Economics and Management Sciences (Louvain School of Management)
- Gianfranco Gianfrate, Italian, Professor of Finance, formerly of Erasmus University Rotterdam (Netherlands), Harvard University (USA) and Bocconi University (Italy). PhD, Business Administration & Management (Bocconi University)
- Léontine Goldzahl, French, Professor of Economics, formerly of Paris Dauphine University and the University of Manchester. PhD, Economics (Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University - Paris School of Economics)
- Antoine Harfouche, French, Professor of Information Systems and Data Analysis, formerly of Paris Nanterre University. PhD, Business Administration – Management Science (Paris Dauphine University)
- Gianpaolo Parise, Italian, Professor of Finance, formerly an economist with the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Switzerland. PhD, Finance (Swiss Finance Institute of the University of Lugano)
- Kim Peijnenburg, Dutch, Professor of Finance, formerly of HEC Paris and Bocconi University. PhD, Finance (University of Tilburg)
- Thomas Sorreda (from January 2019), French, Professor of Management, formerly of EM Normandy. PhD, Management Science (ESCP Europe and Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University)
- Skrålan Vergauwe (from January 2019), German, Professor of Accounting, formerly of Lancaster University Management School. PhD, Business Economics (KU Leuven)
- Billy Salha (from janvier 2019), Professor of Strategy, formerly of HEC Paris. PhD, Management Science ( Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University)
► For more information see detailed profiles and expertises