Reflecting back, looking ahead: EDHEC 2025
Starting with a clear ambition – to be the school that prepares highly-skilled entrepreneurs and decision-makers to make an impact on the economy and on society at large – we have defined a plan of action that aims to speed up our internationalization, grasp the emerging landscape of EdTech and Artificial Intelligence and develop our offering towards the future of learning.
At the epicenter of this plan, there are our students and participants, as Human dimension is an EDHEC hallmark.
To support this project, we develop a comprehensive strategy that seeks to make the EDHEC experience outstanding:
- Preparing EDHEC for the digital revolution that is set to disrupt our economies. All stakeholders at EDHEC grasp the role of this new era, due to meet expectations of best talent. Pioneer in the field of online training, EDHEC looks to shape the future of learning in the emerging landscape of EdTech and artificial intelligence. Using latest technologies, EDHEC Online aims to cater to the needs of future managers and professionals wherever they are in the world.
- Internationalization: EDHEC’s international reach comprises its campuses abroad and the local representation by a team of Country Managers in China, India, Russia and USA, as well as the impressive network of academic partners worldwide. Moreover, this global footprint is extended by EDHEC Alumni’s eclectic activities that strengthen the network around the world.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Essential to be prepared for tomorrow’s world, these values are part of our DNA and are a strong demand from our students. The spirit of enterprise and the passion for innovation are covered in EDHEC’s whole portfolio of programmes and extended to our behaviors towards the future of learning.
Supporting and rewarding talent
Excellence in education must be accessible to a wide range of profiles, based on academic merit rather than merely on financial capacities. This is a credo embedded in EDHEC’s DNA since its foundation.
To attract and reward talent, to encourage cultural and social diversity on campus, EDHEC Business School runs various schemes to students in order to offer assistance to finance their studies. Some examples are the innumerable interest-free loans, study bursaries, based on social and academic criteria, the international mobility bursaries, to finance a study project or foreign stay and our bank partners to help obtain preferential loans.
EDHEC4ALL, a fundraising appeal targeted at EDHEC Alumni and partner companies, has enabled the coffers of social and welfare bursaries granted each year to be considerably strengthened, currently benefiting almost 20% of students. The success of EDHEC4ALL is proof of the strength of the EDHEC network, with its community of generous Alumni and partners who care about the future of young generations of students.
Several options of financial support are available for students, like interest-free loans, repayable within four years of graduation, study bursaries, based on social and academic criteria, international mobility bursaries, to finance a study project or foreign stay.
Discover EDHEC Giving
THE BUSINESS WORLD central to our Governance
A non-profit association under French Law 1901, EDHEC has set up a unique governance that involves the corporate world in decisions relating to its strategy and development.
EDHEC’s governance is based on three main bodies. The Executive Committee manages all of the Group’s programmes and activities in France and overseas. It accomplishes its mission by following the recommendations of the Board of Governors, the International Advisory Board and the Ethics Board, all made up primarily of EDHEC graduates and partner company representatives worldwide. The desire to open up to stakeholders comes from the business world and is filtered down as far as programme coordination, where each programme has its own Advisory Board with individuals qualified in the design of academic content.
- Emmanuel Métais, Dean
- Noël Amenc, Associate Dean, Business Development, ERI Scientific Beta CEO, Professor
- Benoît Arnaud, Associate Dean, MBAs & Executive Education
- Claire Bergery-Noël, Dean’s Office & Corporate Communications Director
- Christine Chaissou, Human Resources, Director
- Alessia di Domenico, Associate Dean, Undergraduate studies
- Sylvie Dusautoy, Finance Director
- Richard Perrin, International Relations Director
- Christophe Roquilly, Dean of Research and Faculty, LegalEdhec Director, Professor
- Michelle Sisto, Associate Dean, Graduate studies, Professor
- Anne Zuccarelli, Associate Dean, Chief educational experience & operations officer
- Chairman : Bruno de Pampelonne, Chief Executive Officer, Tikehau IM, (Edhec Alumnus 1981)
- Vice-Chairman: Thérèse Lebrun, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, The Catholic University of Lille
- Vice-Chairman: Thierry Marraud, Company Director, (Edhec Alumnus 1966)
- Emmanuelle Guilbart, President of the EDHEC Alumni Association, Joint Chief Executive Officer, About Premium Content (Edhec Alumnus 1988)
- Antoine Kerrinckx, President, EDHEC BBA Alumni, Chief Executive Officer, Atos Belgium (Edhec BBA Alumnus 1995)
- Bruno de Saint Florent, Partner Oliver Wyman (Edhec Alumnus 1988)
- Elodie Schocron, Partner-Founder, Spirit Advisors (Edhec Alumnus 1987)
Ex officio members
- Bernard Asso, County Council, Deputy Mayor of Nice
- Christophe Bonduelle, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Bonduelle (Edhec Alumnus 1982)
- Vincent Cheney, Senior Business Partner, Nextep (Edhec Alumnus 1980)
- Bernard Fleury, Former Chairman, Banque Populaire Côte d’Azur
- Pierre Giorgini, Chancellor-Rector, The Catholic University of Lille
- Jérôme Guillemard, Independent Board Member (Edhec Alumnus 1972)
- Barthélémy Guislain, President, Mobilis-Afm
- Bernard Hernandez, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, CMA Elevators, Monaco (Edhec Alumnus 1980)
- Philippe Hourdain, Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Hauts-de-France
- Candace Johnson, Vice-President, NeuStar Inc., Co-initiator of the Astra Satellite System and SES Global
- Alexis Rollin, Chairman, RND (Edhec Alumnus 1993)
- Charles Scibetta, Mayor of Carros, Vice-President of the Nice Côte d’Azur Council, responsible for economic development
- Olivier Oger, independent Board Member
- Deux représentants des étudiants
Made up of international names from academia and business, the International Advisory Board is responsible for steering EDHEC in its international strategy. Each research or programme unit also has its own Advisory Board in order to meet expectations of the world of international business.
- Franck Moison, IAB Chairman, Vice Chairman, Colgate-Palmolive Company (Edhec Alumnus 1975)
- Bruno Bich, Chairman BIC Group, USA
- Ming-Po Cai, Founder and President of Cathay Capital Private Equity, China/France/USA
- Paola De Martini, Group Vice President Global Head of Tax, STMicroelectronics International NV, Switzerland
- Sarah De Quant, Partner at Adeva Partners
- Christian Fadier, Vice Chairman and Managing Director Hollister Incorporated, UK
- Stephen Forcione, CEO, Red Fuse Communications - WPP Global Managing Partner, USA
- Dr. William K. Fung*, Chairman Li & Fung Group, Hong Kong
- Liqun Hocquard-Xu, CEO of L.H.X. Consulting, Strategy & Financial Advisor of E-Facedata China, Financial Advisor of FranceTD and non-executive Director of different Chinese and French companies.
- Malcolm Horton, Managing Director at Nomura International
- Candace Johnson, Co-initiator of SES ASTRA, Chief Architect of SES Global, entrepreneur and investor, board member and telecommunications network infrastructure expert, LUX
- Prof. Kevin Keller*, E.B. Osborn Professor of Marketing, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, USA
- Tony Magro, Senior Managing Director of Evercore's corporate advisory business, USA
- Abdullah M. Mazrui, Chairman MAZRUI Holding Company L.L.C., United Arab Emirates
- Gunilla Nordstrom, Member of the Board of Directors of Wärtsilä Corporation. Non-Executive Director for different companies, SGP
- Alberto Pedrosa, Managing Partner, APC Associados, Brazil
- Olof Pripp, Vice Chairman, Board & CEO Services, Korn Ferry, UK/Switzerland
- Lisa Shalett, Former Goldman Sachs Partner, Advisor to startups, Board Member, Angel Investor, Mentor, Brand Builder
- Billy Salha, BIC Group (Europe), General Manager Europe - Asia, Pacific
- Dr. Indu Shahani, President & Executive Chairperson, ISDI & ISME. Founding Dean, ISME, Mumbai India
- Stavros Siokos, Managing Partner and Co-Founder at Astarte Capital Partners
- José R. de la Torre, Executive Director at the EMBA Consortium for Global Business Innovation, Visiting Professor at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business, USA
- Carolyn Zhao, L'Oréal China, Manager Makeup Operational Marketing
- Michael Huttman, Founder & Chairman Millennium Global Investments Ltd
"To be the school that contributes innovative ideas to businesses” is the goal of the EDHEC Business School, and this is firmly embodied in the creation of the Ethics Board. Made up of business leaders and teachers, this committee goes beyond the academic analysis of ethical challenges to compare them with expectations of the business world and society.
- Vincent Montagne, CEO Media Participations, Président de l'Ethics Board
- Eric Bourdais de Charbonnière, Chairman Michelin
- Sar le Prince Jean de Nassau, Prince de Luxembourg, Chairman WSSA (Water and Sanitation Services South Africa)
- Vianney Mulliez, CEO Auchan
- Bruno de Pampelonne, Tikehau IM CEO
- Sabine Roux de Bézieux, Présidente-fondatrice de la Fondation Araok
- Philippe Vasseur, Former Minister, Chairman Credit Mutuel Nord Europe