Assistant, Associate or Full Professor of Management, with a specialization in Human Resources or Leadership
As part of its ambitious 2020-2025 Strategic Plan, EDHEC is recruiting 50 new faculty members. A brochure is available (pdf), presenting EDHEC, its faculty and research, as well as the reasons to join us.
To participate in the continuous development of its programmes, EDHEC Business School is recruiting on its Lille campus an "Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor of Management, with a specialization in Human Resources Management or Leadership”. This position requires a strong track record in research. The successful candidate can provide evidence of publications in top-tier academic journals, is expected to actively teach in EDHEC programmes at graduate, undergraduate, and Executive level, and to fully participate to the EDHEC agenda in Pedagogical Innovations by implementing innovative and active learning approaches. Ability/experience in blended learning and/or e-learning is a plus.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
- Ph.D. degree
- Evidence of publications in international journals
- Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at graduate and undergraduate level
- High capacity to develop pedagogical innovation
- Energy, dynamism, conviction, open-minded, team-player
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
- Candidates who possess proficiency in French are encouraged to apply
At EDHEC, we put diversity at the heart of our practices and know the value of building an inclusive and equitable workplace. Passionate about making an impact on society, we aim to build a team of colleagues representative of the diversity in our communities, and thus strongly encourage all people to apply.
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees at [email protected]