Assistant, Associate or Full Professor of Marketing, with a specialization in Digital Marketing and Quantitative Methods (2 positions)
As part of its ambitious 2020-2025 Strategic Plan, EDHEC is recruiting 50 new faculty members. A brochure is available (pdf), presenting EDHEC, its faculty and research, as well as the reasons to join us.
To participate to the continuous development of its Master and BBA Programmes, EDHEC Business School is recruiting on its Lille or Nice campus an “Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Marketing, with a specialization in Digital Marketing and Quantitative Methods“. All types of quantitative research approaches are welcome (e.g., modelers, experimental researchers …). Knowledge in marketing analytics is a plus.
The successful candidate is also expected to fully participate to EDHEC’s agenda in Pedagogical Innovations. Ability/experience in blended learning/e-learning will thus be highly appreciated.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille or Nice campus.
- PhD in Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to publish in top-ranked international journals (ABS/FNEGE and FT-50 journal list)
- Evidence of teaching skills and/or professional experience
- High capacity to develop pedagogical innovation
- Energy, dynamism, conviction, open-minded, team-player
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
- Visibility in the media is a plus
- Good academic and/or professional network is a plus
At EDHEC, we put diversity at the heart of our practices and know the value of building an inclusive and equitable workplace. Passionate about making an impact on society, we aim to build a team of colleagues representative of the diversity in our communities, and thus strongly encourage all people to apply.
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees at [email protected]