Assistant or Associate Professor of Law, with a specialization in Taxation - Research or Education Track
As part of its ambitious 2020-2025 Strategic Plan, EDHEC is recruiting 50 new faculty members. A brochure is available (pdf), presenting EDHEC, its faculty and research, as well as the reasons to join us.
To participate to its continuous development, EDHEC Business School is recruiting on its Lille campus an "Assistant or Associate Professor of Law, with a specialization in Taxation - Research or Education Track". Successful candidates are expected to perform high level research (for the research track) and to actively teach and thereby participate to the continuous development of our Programmes. Ability and willingness to contribute, based on research work, to creating innovative solutions for the legal market will be appreciated. Ability to teach in French is an advantage but is not mandatory.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
- PhD degree in Law, specializing in taxation
- Research track record and proof of an ongoing commitment to research activities
- Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at the BBA and Master’s level
- Energy, dynamism, conviction
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English. Ability to teach in French is an advantage.
At EDHEC, we put diversity at the heart of our practices and know the value of building an inclusive and equitable workplace. Passionate about making an impact on society, we aim to build a team of colleagues representative of the diversity in our communities, and thus strongly encourage all people to apply.
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees at [email protected]