Associate or Full Professor of Law, with a specialization in Data Law, Privacy and Artificial Intelligence
As part of its ambitious 2020-2025 Strategic Plan, EDHEC is recruiting 50 new faculty members. A brochure is available (pdf), presenting EDHEC, its faculty and research, as well as the reasons to join us.
To participate to its continuous development, EDHEC Business School is recruiting on its Lille campus an "Associate or Full Professor of Law, with a specialization in Data Law, Privacy and Artificial Intelligence". Successful candidates are expected to perform high level research and to actively teach and thereby participate to the continuous development of our Programmes. Ability and willingness to contribute, based on research work, to creating innovative solutions for the legal market will be appreciated. Ability to teach in French is an advantage but is not mandatory.
EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
- PhD degree, specializing in law, data law, privacy and Artificial Intelligence, or a related field
- Strong and recognized research track record with publications in top-ranked journals
- Demonstrated ability to teach in academic programs at the BBA and Master’s level
- Energy, dynamism, conviction
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
- (Desirable but not compulsory) Knowledge of the French language
At EDHEC, we put diversity at the heart of our practices and know the value of building an inclusive and equitable workplace. Passionate about making an impact on society, we aim to build a team of colleagues representative of the diversity in our communities, and thus strongly encourage all people to apply.
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught (and evaluations) and the names and contact information of two referees at [email protected]