(Marketing) Teaching Assistant
- Business Unit: Marketing Department
- Contract: Fixed-term
- Working time: Part-time position - 3 days/week
- Site: Lille Campus
The EDHEC Group aims to train students and managers to lead projects and people in a multicultural context. The Group offers a range of courses designed to cover all the needs of companies. Its wide range of international degree programmes attracts students from all over the world. Nearly 7,000 students and 5,500 executives in seminars and training are currently spread over its 5 sites in Lille, Nice, Paris, London and Singapore. As part of its international strategy, the EDHEC Group is developing an innovative research policy for companies, organised around research centres. Accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, EDHEC is regularly ranked among the best European business schools.
EDHEC Business School is recruiting a Teaching Assistant (F/M) in Marketing.
Part-time fixed-term position 3 days/week located on the Lille Campus.
In the Marketing Department, the main task of the Teaching Assistant (F/M) will be to support the marketing teachers in their teaching activities.
The main activities are as follows:
- Assisting the teaching staff in the development of the educational offer (course content, teaching methods and materials, practical case studies, exercises, documentary research, coordination of temporary staff, etc.).
- Possibility to teach some courses.
- Participating in the elaboration and correction of exam subjects, continuous controls and tutorials.
- Carrying out teaching services such as assessing dissertations or evaluating internship reports in accordance with the activity plan defined each year.
- Participation in admission juries during the academic year.
- PhD student in management sciences
- Very good level of English imperative
- Basic knowledge of marketing
- Motivated by teaching
- Fixed-term contract 3 days/week
- Period: September 2023-July 2024
- Renewable contract
- Salary: 1800€ gross per month
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following email address: [email protected]