Cheer Up ! EDHEC organizes the Run Against Cancer from Friday 9th April to Sunday 11th April to raise fund for cancer research.
- This year, it will be an online run due to health context.
- Three courses (beginner 5km – sporty 10km – expert 15km) are available to suit all kinds of runners.
- The contribution is respectively 4€, 5€, 6€.
- Participants will run or walk the distance they chose while recording their performance, and they will send it to Cheer Up ! EDHEC before Sunday 11th April at 9pm.
- Prizes are available as rewards according to the categories: the best performance according to the course, the best photo and a draw.
All funds raised during the race will be donated to the Oscar Lambret Research Centre.