Virtual Open Day EDHEC
Are you thinking about joining a Master's programme to develop your international career?
Join us for our virtual Open Day to discover more about our portfolio of Masters' programmes and the EDHEC experience!
Join us for our Virtual Open Day on April 5, 2023 from 11 am to 4:30 pm (CET).
This is a great opportunity to exchange with Programmes' directors and Career Center services, meet students' ambassadors, learn more about the admissions process and requirements for EDHEC Master programmes.
- 11am-12pm: Introduction and presentation of EDHEC Business School
Programme presentation for MiM and MSc in Business Management by Guergana Guintcheva, Professor of Marketing, Director – Business Management track
- 12pm-1pm: Application process, scholarships & deadlines
- 1pm- 2pm: Open discussion with EDHEC students’ ambassadors
- 2pm- 3pm: Programme presentation for Masters in Finance by Emmanuel JURCZENKO, Director of Graduate Finance Programmes
- 3pm- 4pm: Know more about the Career Center services with Ann LECLAIR, Head of Career Centre - BBA & MASTERS programme
- 4pm-4:30pm: Presentation of International Student Office services (ISO) by Leila RAHMEOVA , International Student Office Assistant
During the entire event, a virtual chat room will stay open so that you can ask all your questions to your recruitment manager.