(EDHECinfra) Discover the programme of the next Seminar in Singapore, on June 22, 2023
In person Seminar - From 9 am to 12.30 pm at the Fullerton Hotel (Singapore)
The EDHEC Infrastructure & Private Assets Research Institute is organizing on June 22, with the support of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, a seminar on the theme:
Climate and social risks of infrastructure investments: lesson from Asia
- The full programme (9 am - 12.30 pm) is available below and on the dedicated page
- Registration: go to the dedicated page
- To know more about EDHECinfra : visit https://edhec.infrastructure.institute/
- Should you have any question: please contact [email protected]
- Venue:The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. 1 Fullerton Square, Singapore, 049178
The entire event will be held in English.
Introduction to The EDHECinfra Climate Risk Metrics Project
Frederic Blanc-Brude, Ph.D., Director, EDHEC Infra & Private Assets.
Transition Risks of Transport Infrastructure: The Case of the Airport Sector in Asia
Physical Risks of Power Generation Infrastructure: The Case of the Fossil-Fuel Energy Sector in East Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines)
Darwin Marcelo, Project Director& Qinyu Goh, Sustainability Data Scientist, EDHEC Infra & Private Assets
Assessing the impact of climate change on the valuation of infrastructure assets: Example for Gas-Fired Plants in Singapore
Bertrand Jayles, Ph.D., Senior Data Scientist, EDHEC Infra & Private Assets
Social Acceptability Risks and Public Perception: Conventional Vs. Renewable Energy Acceptability Risks in South-East Asia
Jeanette Orminski, Senior Sustainability and ESG Researcher, EDHEC Infra & Private Assets.