EDHEC Global MBA: Updated curriculum offers increased personalisation and additional focus on ethical, principled leadership
We are excited to announce that our top-ranked Global MBA programme curriculum has been refreshed to offer you an even more personalised experience with added flexibility & choice to reflect and further support our increasingly diverse participants with very individual goals and ambitions.
The 10-month highly-personalised programme now includes an increased focus on social impact, innovation and entrepreneurial leadership with more experiential learning, an increased connection to business and a new personal & professional development programme, Lead 360.
The key updates to the programme include:
- 6 months of Core Strategic Foundations covering: Strategy, Innovation & Business Management / Finance, Analytics & Risk / Personal & Organisational Leadership
- 1 month of elective choices in addition to the one-month specialisation track to offer you an even greater personalisation. Elective options include Strategic Foresight, Advanced Corporate Finance and Agile Thinking
- Sustainable Impact Challenge: a team project running throughout the programme including a sustainable learning expedition
- A new personal & career development programme, Lead 360 which includes elective workshops, integrative learning, individual coaching & career guidance and CareerSmart. You can also choose optional French classes (online) to develop your language skills
- Fast track or extended duration option to allow you to complete your in-class programme in just 8 months or extend your experience with an academic exchange and/or an internship
Here is snapshot of the updated GMBA Programme, a truly individual, international and invaluable experience.
To gain a truly personalised view of what your GMBA experience could look like, why not use our unique Programme Personaliser Tool.
Are you ready to transform your career?
Download the brochure to find out how the EDHEC Global MBA will give you the tools, knowledge and confidence you need to accelerate your international career