Your MBA to do List
Reading time :
21 Jul 2022
It’s the busiest time of the year for MBA Admissions Offices around the world, with many schools setting a 30th June application deadline. There is still time therefore, to go through the following 10 point plan to prepare your MBA application and help you make one of the most important decisions of your life.
- Consider your present and future from every perspective and decide if you really need an MBA
- Decide if a one or two year MBA is more suitable.
- Use out helpful checklist to compare MBA programmes
- Begin your search for the most suitable school by analyzing the facts. Try not to get distracted by attractive marketing which might gloss over a weak programme.
- Don’t forget the importance of diversity in the classroom
- Simultaneously, learn more about GMAT follow our GMAT revision tips and set a test date.
- Adapt your CV to you MBA application
- Use the MBA application Dos and Don’ts to apply to your shortlisted schools
- When offers of a seat arrive, check your understanding of any scholarships by getting written confirmation, and remember to read between the lines
- Once your choice is made, get help from the school for your accommodation, visa and trip. Then sit back and enjoy the anticipation…Your life will never be the same again!
Are you ready to transform your career?
Download the brochure to find out how the EDHEC Global MBA will give you the tools, knowledge and confidence you need to accelerate your international career