EDHEC Augmented Law Institute has created the first legal talent management platform in France dedicated to the legal market: ALLL.LEGAL
Our goal: To facilitate legal sector transformation by shaping augmented talent.
1. Talent & strategy: implementing a talent management strategy (business and competency models, talent mapping, people analytics, talent versus tech trade-offs)
2. Talent assessment: evaluation and self-evaluation
3. Talent recrutment: optimising the recruitment of legal talent
4. Talent development : developing skills (digital, soft, business and legal skills, upskilling, training)
5. Talent certification: certifying skills
6. Talent career & outplacement: managing careers
7. Talent empowerment: engaging legal talent (culture and values, incentive and engagement systems, outsourcing and marketplace)
The EDHEC Augmented Law Institute provides the legal industry with a range of resources (studies, data, computer graphics) and online legal talent management tools (in French).
ALLL Talent Management solutions are based on EDHEC's academic expertise in legal studies and research. This expertise is channelled into content created with and for the law market.
The EDHEC Augmented Law Institute surveyed 100 leaders in French legal profession to identify the top 150 skills required for recruitment, performance and progress in the legal market. These were refined into four skills categories (soft skills, digital skills, business skills, legal skills). The study resulted in the first repository of skills for the legal profession – the Market Skills Repository – which will be updated each year.
EDHEC’s legal talent management experts also launched a series of white papers, webinars and a newsletter in French to help legal practitioners, decision-makers and students develop their skills and knowledge of legal-industry innovations and expectations.
As a provider of rigorous academic research and a driver of ‘startup’ research projects, the EDHEC Augmented Law Institute has forged a network of business partners in a research and development consortium on legal talent management. These partnerships enable EDHEC Augmented Law to translate its research into solutions and services useful to the legal profession.
“We involve the best technological partners on the market in our research work,” says Christophe Roquilly. “Together with these ‘Trusted Partners’, we offer legal departments and offices turnkey Open Innovation systems.
- Open Wiki Market Skills Repository updated on a regular basis by EDHEC's Augmented Law research teams and expert panel.
- A self-customisable Team Skills Repository enabling legal practitioners to create their own skills repository based on the Market Skills Repository model, to assess their legal teams.