EUROPEAN STUDENT DATA VIZ CHALLENGE 2023: MEET THE FINALISTS
The European Student Data Viz Challenge Live Final will take place at the EDHEC Paris campus on Friday 12th May.
The European Student Data Viz Challenge Live Final will take place at the EDHEC Paris campus on Friday 12th May. With entries received from students studying at schools and universities from 9 countries (France, Germany, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and the UK, to name a few), this year’s competition has been one of the most international yet.
On behalf of UNICEF, Tableau, Mazars and EDHEC, we would like to thank everyone who entered and supported the challenge, which is designed to promote the importance of data visualization, encourage the development of data-based decision making in future managers and support UNICEF mission. This year, students from 16 top European business schools & universities harnessed the power of data visualisation including Católica Lisbon, Dublin City University, INSEAD, London School of Economics and Political Science, University of Hamburg, and of course, EDHEC Business School.
The 10 finalists will now meet in the live final, which will be held at EDHEC’s stunning Paris Opera campus, where they will each pitch their data viz to the judging panel and partners from Mazars, Tableau, EDHEC and UNICEF with the opportunity to win a range of prizes.
All finalists will receive:
- ‘DataViz and Pitch’ coaching session with a Mazars expert pre-final
- Complimentary ticket to the Paris Vivatech Conference 2023, offered by EDHEC
- Visit to Mazars Head Quarters in Paris
- Tableau Desktop Specialist exam voucher
- Travel Vouchers available on request
- EDHEC give aways
MEET THE EUROPEAN STUDENT DATA VIZ CHALLENGE 2023 FINALISTS
Below you can see a snapshot of each of the ten finalist entries and access the full data vizzes.
- CECILE CHEN International Migration Journeys across the World... What Happens to the Children Education?
- QUENTIN LAURENT UNICEF - Youth Education
- NOUHAD BECHARA Water Scaricty
- FELIX SCHWEBEL The Global Learning Crisis
- JAYKANT MENDAPARA UNICEF - Education & Beyond
- AUDREY LALES The Harsh Reality of childbirth around the world
- CHOLESHWAR KOMMI Coverage Of Essential Healthcare Services
- EVGENII SIAPLIN Understanding neonatal mortality
- ALEKSANDR NALEPKOV StudentdataViz2023 post-USSR children mortality
- HONORABLE MENTION:
KHAMAN SINGH Children Suffering exactly two deprivation - Unicef Indicator
- HONORABLE MENTION:
ADRIEN MALIBEAU What is the state of children attending school in 2022 in developing countries?
We wish the 10 finalists the best of luck for the final and again would like to thank all the students, professors and partners for joining in with the 2023 Student Data Viz Challenge to #makeanimpact and #dogoodwithdata