OTHERWISE#7 : NEW WAYS FOR ECONOMY AND BUSINESS
Artificial Intelligence at the heart of Otherwise #7: « Our business school’s digital transformation looks to lead with new digital ways and get things done. Digitalization? Yes, for more human learning » by Emmanuel Métais, Dean of EDHEC Business School
One of EDHEC’s hallmarks is “being where it is not expected to be” and OTHERWISE reasserts EDHEC’s mission of being useful to the economy and those that drive it by transmitting knowledge and enriching public debate.
In this 7th issue, our overall theme is digitalization, which we explore in 4 sections :
- UPDATE: "6 months of news from EDHEC"
- MAKE A CHANGE : "A place for thought, discussion and debate"
- YES YOU DARE: "A place for entrepreneurial dynamism, in and around EDHEC"
- ALL LEADERS: "A place for new management practices and a stage for talent"
- NEXT GEN DESSERVES BETTER: "A place for sharing"
We wish you an interesting reading.