OTHERWISE #8: New Ways for economy and business
Pioneering a new student experience at the heart of Otherwise # 8 !
"We are making the educational experience a point of policy. It’s a part of who we are and improving the journey for every student in something we truly believe in” by Emmanuel Métais, Dean of EDHEC Business School
One of EDHEC’s hallmarks is “being where it is not expected to be” and OTHERWISE reasserts EDHEC’s mission of being useful to the economy and those that drive it by transmitting knowledge and enriching public debate.
In this 8th issue, our overall theme is experience, which we explore in 4 sections :
- UPDATE: "6 months of news from EDHEC"
- MAKE A CHANGE : "A place for thought, discussion and debate"
- YES YOU DARE: "A place for entrepreneurial dynamism, in and around EDHEC"
- ALL LEADERS: "A place for new management practices and a stage for talent"
- NEXT GEN DESSERVES BETTER: "A place for sharing"
We will meet Geoffroy Sardin, President of the EDHEC Alumni Association, Michael Boumendil from Sixième son, Sophie Bellon from Sodexo, testimonials from our students abroad and many more.