EDHEC Vox Magazine
AN AFFIRMED AMBITION
EDHEC Vox Magazine meets today's and tomorrow's leaders, highlights inspiring career paths, and brings together a variety of points of view with a view to positive emulation and transmission. It is aimed at entrepreneurial managers, decision-makers in the economic sphere, students and future students.
Educating new generations and having an impact on future generations : a major mission that encompasses new challenges in a world that is in a state of upheaval and constantly questioning ecological, societal, technological and economic issues...
Higher education and research are also affected by these transformations and fundamental reflections. EDHEC Business School, through its magazine, reflects, analyses and is a player in this changing world, providing an expert and fresh look at socio-economic news.
- To receive this magazine free of charge (only available in English), please fill in the dedicated form.
The editorial angle and the signature of the magazine, "Powerful Thinking for promising tomorrows", anchor it even more in the trends that shape teaching, research and student expectations. And this through prospective analyses, in-depth features, inspiring interviews, alumni success stories, experience sharing...
EDHEC Vox Magazine is a committed summary, which is divided into five main themes :
- NEWS: the EDHEC news section of the last six months. #update
- MAKE A CHANGE: in-depth topics, addressing major economic and social issues. #economy&society
- YES YOU DARE : a vision of the entrepreneurial dynamic in and around the school. #marketing&entrepreneurship
- ALL LEADERS: new ways of managing and a reflection on leadership. #management&leadership
- NEXT GEN DESERVES BETTER : the question of passing on a heritage, values and responsibility to new generations. #transfer&responsibility