A few words for our partners
Dear Partners, Dear Employers,
We are embarking together on an unprecedented academic year! We look forward to working closely with you, as we have done in the past, to help you recruit the best talent at EDHEC.
Our School has taken great care to put in place specific operating procedures amid the persistent uncertainty over the public health situation, without compromising on our core strengths: academic rigour, an excellent student experience, and seamless support for all our stakeholders.
For everyone’s safety, we have staged a hybrid, two-stage return for the new academic year:
- The on-campus life, which is fundamental to the student experience, comprising limited lectures, group projects and extra-curricular activities;
- Distance learning (including courses, business games, lectures...), adapted to the teaching methods of each lecturer and to course requirements. Students will also have access to a full digital campus with extensive, dedicated resources.
During this semester, Careers & Employer Engagement is conducting most of its services and activities in virtual mode, to maximise the access of all students and accommodate to the restrictions of corporates around the world. As such:
- Students are being trained and counselled online, both individually and in large groups;
- Recruiting events are also taking place virtually, using the tools and platforms that best adapt to each case.
Indeed, we have recently hosted our virtual Finance Career Days and, in the coming weeks and months, we will be hosting virtual fairs and industry career days, an international recruitment fair, and our prestigious Graduate Programme Day. We are even converting our annual London treks into virtual treks!
Individual company networking and recruitment events can still be held on campus with a limited number of participants.
Finally, EDHEC has made certain dedicated changes to adapt life on campus to the current health constraints and to ensure the safety of our students, staff and visitors. These rules are based on national guidelines and subject to change at short notice if official recommendations change or if the health situation worsens.
- Masks must be worn on all of our campuses, both indoors and outdoors, from the moment you enter our sites to the moment you leave;
- Hand-sanitising stations have been installed in various locations on campus;
- Thermal cameras are available to all at campus entrances for temperature checks;
- Traffic flows have been put in place in an effort to maintain one-metre social distancing as far as possible;
- Classroom markings indicate the seats that can be used in priority in order to maintain physical distancing as much as possible;
- Cleaning and disinfection services have been significantly increased;
- A dedicated email address has been created for students and staff to report any health issues; and rules, protocols and FAQ are accessible to all on our website;
- A dedicated task force monitors and evaluates the situation and implements the necessary actions.
We can’t wait to start collaborating with you again this year.