One institution - Research
One active dissemination policy, value-creating knowledge
Through its policy of knowledge sharing and active dissemination, EDHEC Business School and its community of experts aim to provide keys to understanding economy, business world and public debate and to unleash audacity. This ambition is achieved by adapting and sharing its academic research and the knowledge co-produced by its stakeholders. This knowledge, intended to be useful and linked to change at a global scale, is a starting point for empowering everyone - decision-makers, managers, students, citizens - to reconcile progress, sustainability and creativity.
EDHEC Dissemination – Key Data*
[column cols="2" begin="1"][stats timer="500" number="+350" class="brddark"]Faculty representing EDHEC internationally[/stats][/column][column cols="2"][stats timer="500" number="+2500" class="brddark"]Press mentions in local and international media[/stats][/column] [column cols="2"][stats timer="500" number="+180" class="brddark"]world-class professors and researchers[/stats][/column]
- More than 350 EDHEC faculty participations in academic and professional events
- More than 2 500 press mentions or opinion pieces in the national and international media
- 6 excellence centres providing business-oriented research shared with a non-academic audience through positions papers, outreach articles and videos, working papers, webinars, panel sessions, specific trainings, executive education programmes...
- Dedicated communications on Research and Innovation (Dissemin’actions, Interviews...)
- An academic community represented by more than 180 world-class professors and researchers authoring publications in academic journals listed by the Financial Times or ranked by CNRS and FNEGE
EDHEC Vox and Otherwise: two initiatives embodying this approach
- EDHEC Vox, the online knowledge sharing platform of EDHEC Business School. Our experts share their research results, analyses and recommendations from a new perspective.
- OTHERWISE, the EDHEC Business Magazine. It reasserts our mission of transmitting knowledge and enriching public debate by delivering training and research that is useful for the economy and those that drive it.
ONE vision - Excellence in Finance
In this context, EDHEC-Risk Institute, the leading academic think-thank in the area of investment solutions has joined forces with three prominent academic institutions renowned for the quality and relevance of their educational and research programmes in finance and technology –KAIST, Princeton and Tsinghua Universities – to host a series of rotational conferences on financial technologies to offer a forum to facilitate discussion among all interested parties (academics, practitioners and regulators) around the world. EDHEC-Risk is pleased to be hosting the “Advances in Financial Technologies and Applications to Investment Solutions for Individuals” conference to be held in Paris on 2 April 2019, at the Palais Brongniart.
EDHEC is a school of business
More than a business school, EDHEC is a school of business, combining research excellence with a unique experience. One institution, one way to lead, one million opportunities.
* Data for the academic year 2017-2018