Pedagogical innovation for leadership development: enabling each person to identify his or her inner resources for leadership and to embody them through authentic, positive and reflective leadership.
PEDAGOGICAL INNOVATION FOR LEADERSHIP
For 20 years, the Chair has been designing innovative leadership development courses and systems for managers and future managers, with the support and collaboration of companies.
- Presence in 13 EDHEC Business School programmes
- Certificate in "Positive & Reflexive leadership
- Conferences and challenges
- Case studies
- Management and leadership pedagogy
- Positive leadership,
- Edhec Reflexive Leadership Model
- Internal Models of Authority / followership
- Reflective Learning
- The Reflective Manager Factory
- Tailor-made leadership courses
- Transformational Leadership
- Reflective leadership: Learning Teams™ pedagogy
- Training on managerial postures
- Facilitation of Management Committees
- Inspirations for Leadership" conferences
- Non-Verbal Leadership Resources and Leader in Motion
- A la carte modules
- Scientific Journals
- Professional journals
- Specialised and general public press
WORKSTREAM: SELF LEADERSHIP
- The Chair designs tailor-made programmes adapted to the needs of its clients: one day, one course (1 month, 3 months, 9 months). [link to the blank target manager training page]
- Researchers and experts work in English and French
- The modules offered (the full range is available in the brochure) are original productions of the Chair.
- The training courses are run either by the permanent team of the Chair or by professionals associated with the innovative teaching approach proposed but supervised by the Chair.
- The Chair also co-constructs modules with its clients and partners.