Call for applications: join the EDHEC incubator in Lille
The EDHEC incubator opens its call for applications to recruit the future startups incubated at the Jean Arnault Campus in Roubaix. Apply before December 14!
EDHEC Entrepreneurs opens its new call for applications to recruit its new batch of startups incubated at the Jean Arnault Campus in Roubaix. Apply between November 28 and December 14 to access a tailor-made program and support in your entrepreneurial adventure.
The EDHEC incubator supports bold and committed entrepreneurs who wish to open new paths.
Our one-year program offers human support and access to numerous exclusive resources to help our entrepreneurs realize their ambitions, including :
- A Program Manager available and attentive to our entrepreneurs to guide them, meet their needs and challenge them;
- Exclusive advice from a community of over 300 passionate experts in financing, marketing, legal, recruitment, product, etc.
- A dedicated mentor to support our entrepreneurs in their daily lives and to help them develop their business strategy;
- A unique support for a global performance (economic, societal, environmental and social);
- A close-knit community of entrepreneurs to rely on and numerous highlights throughout the year: competitions, major events, inspiring meetings, etc.
- A privileged access to EDHEC Business School's resources: the strength of its network of over 50,000 alumni, access to over 8,000 students, numerous partner companies, etc.
About the EDHEC Incubator:
at three years
of funds raised by our entrepreneurs since 2017
About the Jean Arnault Campus
The entrepreneurs selected following this call for applications will spend a year at our Jean Arnault Campus in Roubaix. Just a few steps away from EDHEC's main campus, the Jean Arnault Campus is a flagship location for the startup ecosystem in the North of France.
It offers an ideal working environment for entrepreneurship and for growing a startup.
Entrepreneurs incubateur at the Jean Arnault Campus benefit from:
- 2,300m² entirely dedicated to entrepreneurship and proximity to our students and EDHEC professors/researchers
- Access to all EDHEC Business School sports facilities (swimming pool, squash court, dojo, etc.)
- A photo and video studio
- Numerous events and highlights every month
Conditions to access the program
Although it is attached to EDHEC, our incubator is open to all types of profiles. EDHEC Entrepreneurs recruits startups on the basis of a finalized and tested prototype that demonstrate a strong market interest and a significant growth potential. The founders must be working full time on their project and show a willingness to take a full part in the program and in the animation of the community.
Finally, we want to support entrepreneurs who are actively committed to positively impacting our society. The selected startups will be those that are committed to addressing one or more sustainability issues, through their internal operations or their business model, product or service. Learn more about our admission criteria.
How to apply?
You want to join the adventure? Apply between November 28 and December 14, 2022 to join the EDHEC incubator in Lille:
- Complete the eligibility test before December 14th
- If you are eligible, you will receive directly by email the online application form to fill in to learn more about your startup and your motivation to join the incubator.
- Your application has been accepted? You will then move on to the final stage: a 7-minute pitch in front of a panel of professionals from the ecosystem (VCs, entrepreneurs, mentors, etc.) to present your project.
The integration of the new batch of startups will take place on January 12, 2023.
Do you have questions about the selection process or the incubation program? EDHEC Entrepreneurs invites you to its "Info Session": an online information event. An opportunity to get to know the team!
The Info Session will take place on Wednesday, December 7, from 1 to 2 pm.
Key dates to remember
- The call for applications is open from November 28 to December 14: during this period, entrepreneurs are invited to complete an initial eligibility test, which will give them access (or not) to the official application form.
- The Info Session will be held on Wednesday, December 7 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm, online.
- The announcement of the pre-selection results to the startups will take place on December 16th.
- Pitching sessions will be held on December 19 and 20, online.
- The announcement of the final results to the startups will be on December 22.
- The program will begin on January 12, 2023.