Participation of EDHEC Business School professors or research centres in professional and academic conferences from March to May 2018
Written on 07 March 2018.
EDHEC Business School aims to produce useful and shared research findings. It is a goal in which professors and researchers take an active part through their involvement in dissemination events.
Here are the events scheduled between March and May 2018:
► Events organized by EDHEC research centres, Chairs and Study Centres:
- EDHEC Smart Beta Day, on 20 March 2018 in London. A conference reserved for asset owners, consultants and investment advisors presenting the research conducted by ERI Scientific Beta. This edition will focus on "The Robustness and risk management in smart beta". Read more
- A round-table entitled "Transformation Digitale & Juriste Augmenté : quel profil ? quelles compétences ? quel recrutement ?" on 6 April 2018 from 8am to 10am on the EDHEC campus in Paris. An event bringing together corporate legal directors, recruitment agency and researchers and organized by the LegalEDHEC research centre and the Colibri Talent agency. For professionals only. Registration required. Read more about it ( french version only)
- "Family Business Philanthropy accross generations" Conference on March 22nd, 2018 at the Louvre Museum in Paris. An event in partnership with the Louvre Endowment Fund and the EDHEC Family Business Centre to encourage members of family businesses to get involved or continue their philanthropic activities. Reserved for members of family businesses. Read more about it
- Breakfast Presentation of the study "La diversité, l'inclusion et le leadership dans les entreprises - Comment faire progresser la diversité et le climat d'inclusion dans les entreprises" ( in french) published by the EDHEC Open-Leadership. This free event, open to all, will be held on Thursday 22nd March 2018 from 8:30am to 10am on the EDHEC Campus in Paris. Read more about it. Register now
► Participation of EDHEC Business School professors and researchers in academic or professional conferences:
- Christophe Collard, Professor of Law, Director of the LL. M Law & Tax Management Programme and Member of the LegalEDHEC research team, will take part in and produce the summary report of the conference "Le juriste et l’entreprise libérée. Les directions juridiques de demain "which will be held at the University of Lille II/AFJE on 13 April 2018.
- Christophe Collard, Professor of Law, Director of the LL. M Law & Tax Management Programme and Member of the LegalEDHEC research team, will co-facilitate a session entitled "Creativity in Law? Reflections on innovation in law and the creativity of legal professionals?" with Mark Raison (Yellow Ideas) as part of a conference on"Legal Innovation" to be held on 27 March 2018 at CNIT Paris La Défense. Read more about it ( french version only)
- Frank Fagan, Professor of Law and Member of the LegalEDHEC Research Centre, will present a lecture entitled "Optimal Legal Moments and Rules" at the International Meeting of Law & Economics to be held on April 12 and 13 at the Hotel de Lauzun in Paris. This event is organised by several French Universities and the CNRS. Read more about it
- Rania Labaki, Director of the EDHEC Family Business Centre, will present a conference with Samuel Maldonado entitled "Emotional Roots: An Introduction into understanding our emotional history and its effect on our present" at the 14th edition of the FBN Next Generation International Summit to be held in Bergium from 28 April to 1 May 2018. Read more about it
- Marie Catherine Mars, professor of marketing and holder of numerous awards for her case studies, will participate in the 34th International Congress of the French Marketing Association (AFM) which will take place in Strasbourg from 16 to 18 May 2018. Read more about it ( french version only)