Written on 29 October 2013.
In October, prominent figures in the world of Human Resources sought the centre’s expertise:
• 1 October, Société Générale’s career counselling platform, myCoachingRoom, highlighted the centre on its ‘Démarrer à l’international’ page.
• 10 October, for the 10th anniversary of eFinancialCareers, presentation of the results of the study ‘Les compétences de la nouvelle génération face aux exigences d’entreprises globales’ (The competencies of the new generation) to sixty HR managers from financial institutions.
• 14 October, a NewGen Talent Centre representative presented a talk to more than 200 people at Crédit Agricole’s HR conference.
• 15 October, participation in the Expérience Candidat Online’s awards committee.
• 17 October, a talk titled ‘Recruter grâce aux réseaux, tous les réseaux’ (Hiring through networks, all networks) to the advisory board of Universum, an international firm specialising in making employers more appealing to young people.
Read all about the EDHEC NewGen Talent Centre here